Chadwick students will be taking state-mandated tests starting next week. The tests will be administered online during the first half of each day.
Mrs. Wilkerson and the rest of the staff are stressing the importance of attendance and punctuality on these days. Students who test with their classes typically perform better on the tests and will not have to miss out on other activities to make up the tests they missed. Getting a good night’s rest and eating a healthy breakfast are also good strategies for success. Chadwick School will be offering free breakfast to students on the day of their test.
On Monday, April 3, 2017, we will have an assembly to get everyone pumped up for testing.
The testing will occur on the following dates:
- 3rd Grade will test on– April 11 & 12 ; April 18 & 19
- 4th Grade will test on- April 11 &12 ; April 18 & 19
- 5th Grade will test on- April 4 & 5; April 11 & 12 ; April 18, 19 & 20
- 6th Grade will test on- April 5 & 6; April 18 & 19
- 7th Grade will test on- April 4 & 5; April 11 & 12
- 8th Grade will test on- April 4, 5 & 6; April 11 & 12 ; April 18 & 19
The following table shows the testing schedule for high school:
The tests are used to measure individual student growth and performance, so it is important that each student tries their hardest. Students who are in attendance, focus, and exhibit good behavior throughout the daily testing sessions will also be rewarded with a movie and pizza day. Students who score proficient or advanced will be rewarded with a field trip next fall.