Chadwick Public Schools offers open enrollment for all grade levels, Kindergarten through 12.
Parents may fill out and print the enrollment packet, or obtain an enrollment packet at the main office during regular school hours.
The following items are required for student enrollment:
- Enrollment Packet (including Custodial Form and Health & Development Form)
- Birth Certificate or proof of birth date
- Immunization Record with current required immunizations (click here for more information)
- Proof of Residency (one of the following:)
- Rental Contract
- Real Estate Contract signed by all parties
- Utilities Bill/ Deposit Receipt
- Other, such as payroll check, driver’s license, W-4, employment documents
For more information on residency requirements see http://dese.mo.gov/schoollaw/freqaskques/Residency.htm
Parents residing in the Chadwick School District with a child five years of age on or by August 1, 2010, may enroll their child for kindergarten. Missouri legislation requires that vision screening must be on file in order to enroll a student for kindergarten.
Chadwick offers a full day academic preschool center for children ages four or five who will be entering Kindergarten the following year. Preschool students must have a current physical examination in order to enroll. Click here to visit Bird Town Preschool.